- Graphene & Acrylic Polymers restore, shine, and blacken dull textured plastic
- Leaves behind superior UV protection against future fading, oxidation, and sun damage
- Dry to the touch within minutes of application
- Coating doesn’t wash off and will endure seasonal exposure
- Protects surfaces from fading due to the elements, car washing, and road salts
TURTLE WAX HYBRID SOLUTIONS GRAPHENE ACRYLIC TRIM RESTORER
Thoroughly clean and dry area to be restored. Shake well.
It is recommended that you wear gloves as the product is tinted black. p>
Apply a small amount of product onto a foam applicator or microfiber towel. Using a combination of back & forth, & circular overlapping motions, treat area to be restored.
Reapply a small amount of product, as needed until complete. Let dry. p>
Once dry to the touch (3-5 minutes), a second application is necessary for even appearance and restoration.
Use circular motions to apply, with light pressure to blend and level.
Use TURTLE WAX MAX POWER CAR WASH for trim preparation. Apply to cool, dry trim. Avoid application in direct sunlight. Use a damp towel to wipe any areas accidently treated with Trim Restorer immediately.